If you're experiencing issues with the testing site while using a Chromebook, please follow the instructions below:
- While logged in to your profile, At the bottom right, click on the time.
- Select Settings cog-wheel
- At the bottom of the left menu, select About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select the "Check for updates" button on the right side.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
Also, here's an interactive tutorial if someone needs an example:
After updating the system, return to the testing page and try again.