Are You Ready to Make a Positive Impact but Not Certified?
No problem! As a District of Innovation, we offer the opportunity for individuals holding Bachelor’s degrees to work as adjunct educators. Port Arthur ISD is an amazing district, and we are looking for some amazing individuals with a passion for teaching and a love for children.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree and meet one of the following criteria?
- Demonstrated student growth in an educational position, including but not limited to a formal classroom or tutoring setting.
- Teaching experience in private or charter school settings.
- Two to Five years of full-time wage earnings or military experience.
- Degree, current license, certification, or registration by a state.
Top reasons to Teach for Port Arthur ISD
- Port Arthur ISD offers one of the best adjunct educators’ salaries, $42,500, and benefits packages in Southeast Texas.
- We are the ONLY ISD in Southeast Texas contributing to the Social Security System.
- The District also pays for a $25,000 life insurance policy for all permanent employees.