Port Arthur Education Foundation
What We Believe
The mission of the Port Arthur Education Foundation is to enhance academic excellence in Port Arthur Public Schools by supporting innovative educational projects.
- Recognize excellence in schools, students, individuals, and teachers.
- Recognize donors and supporters of Port Arthur Education Foundation activities.
- Support academic excellence through funding of innovative educational projects.
- Build partnerships with local businesses, community, alumni, and educators to raise funds and encourage support for Foundation projects.
- Seek funding for Foundation projects through grants and fund-raising activities
Barbara Phillips | President
Arlene LeBlanc | VP of Development
Elizabeth Cravens | VP Administrative Affairs
Vicki Derese | Treasurer
Clint Linscomb | Secretary
Dr. Mark Porterie | Permanent member
William McCoy | Permanent member
Dr. Betty Reynard | Permanent member
Kristi Heid | Permanent member
Jeff Hayes | Member at Large
Joseph Tant Executive Director
Raquel Ochoa Communications and Tech Admin.