If you're experiencing issues with the testing site while using a Chromebook, please follow the instructions below:
1. While logged in to your profile, At the bottom right, click on the time.
2. Select Settings cog-wheel
3. At the bottom of the left menu, select About Chrome OS.
4. Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
5. Select the "Check for updates" button on the right side.
6. If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
Also, here's an interactive tutorial if someone needs an example:
After updating the system, return to the testing page and try again.